Welcome to Ms. Gros’ Spanish Class!
All homework is written on the board daily. Students are responsible for copying the homework assignments into their agendas. Students receive daily participation grades for in-class assignments.
Assignments for the Weeks Ahead
May 16 – Period 2 will have a vocabulary test on all Unit 4, Lesson 2 vocabulary. Students were instructed to copy the vocabulary down in class.
May 17 – Periods 5 & 6 will have a vocabulary test on all Unit 4, Lesson 2 vocabulary. Students were instructed to copy the vocabulary down in class.
FINAL EXAM INFORMATION
- Exam study guides were given out in class, and students have been working on them. Exam study guides are to be completed on loose leaf paper and turned in for a grade. The exam study guide can be found here Final Exam Study Guide
- Study guides are due May 18 (period 2) and May 19 (periods 5 & 6).
- Final Exam Study Guide Key can be found here Final Exam Study Guide KEY
- ON EXAM DAYS
- Students are to bring two number 2 pencils and loose leaf. Students will need the pencils to fill in bubble sheets for the exam.
February 21 (2nd period) / February 22 (5th and 6th period)
- Unidad 3, Leccion 1 Vocabulary Test
- New grammar (gustar)
- Flag projects due next class period for a test grade
February 23 (2nd) / February 24 (5th and 6th)
- FLAG PROJECTS DUE!!!
- Grammar (-er and -ir verbs)
- Homework – Grammar Packet due Monday, March 6. Print it here if you missed class. ER and IR Worksheet
- Test on grammar Thursday 3/9 (2nd) and Friday 3/10 (5th and 6th)
Tuesday/Wednesday March 7/8
- Unidad 3, Leccion 2 vocabulary. Print the vocabulary list Unidad 3, Leccion 2 Vocab List
- Print the list before coming to class on Tuesday/Wednesday
BELLRINGER CHECK FOR A TEST GRADE
- TUESDAY MARCH 14 (PERIOD 2)
- WEDNESDAY MARCH 15 (PERIOD 5 & 6)
- Bellringers are done daily in class, and answers are given. If you are missing a bellringer, please find them here Spanish Bellringers.
- Make sure they are complete by the start of your class period. You are responsible for finding the answers if you do not have them since the answers are given in class daily. They will be counted as the final test grade before 3rd Nine Weeks report cards come out.
Thursday/Friday March 30/31
- There will be a test on grammar (comparatives and possessive adjectives).
- Students were assigned to copy down the charts in class and complete a worksheet for review.
Thursday/Friday April 6/7
- There will be a vocabulary test on Unit 4, Lesson 1 vocabulary
- April 6 (period 2)
- April 7 (period 5 & 6)
- Students were responsible for copying all vocabulary in class
END OF SEMESTER PROJECT
- Students were given the project guidelines in class. If another copy is needed, it can be found here: Country Project Guidelines
- Projects are due May 8th (periods 5 & 6) and May 9th (period 2).
- Projects will not be accepted after the due date.
- No poster boards. The report should be either handwritten or typed. The project is worth a test grade.