School Wikis > Mr. Arsenaux
Welcome to Mr. Arsenaux’s Wiki
Direct Classroom Phone Number/Voicemail: 504-484-4025
School Email: Bradley.Arsenaux@jppss.k12.la.us
- Voicemail is checked first thing every morning, during lunch, and at 2:21p.m.
- I am available for questions until 4:00p.m. Monday – Friday via Remind App. (Signup Instructions below and were given to your students on the first day in class.)
- Face to Face Conferences must be scheduled 3 days in advance via Email and conferences will take place between (A Days) 9:10a.m.-10:30a.m. / (B Days) 7:40a.m.-8:55am or after school until 3:00p.m.
- Email is checked weekdays from 6:30a.m. – 2:30pm. I do not check email regularly on weekends, so if you send something on Saturday or Sunday, you may not get a response until Monday morning.
- If I have to issue a detention of any kind, it will be held after school in Room 15 from 2:25p.m.- 2:50p.m. Students must have detention slip signed by parent or guardian to serve. If not signed or served within 48 hours of issuance, it is sent to discipline where it becomes a disciplinary action. Students must have a ride ready to pick them up within 15 minutes of an event ending or it becomes an automatic disciplinary action. If a student is walking home or going to the Rosedale library or elsewhere, please indicate that on the detention at the bottom.
Remind App Instructions:
For documents or any notes your student may be missing, please go to: https://arsenaux.coursesites.com
Click Log In. Put in your user name (Student lunch number (most will have to add a zero to the beginning : 012345) and password (Wolfpack).
Click on your class title (Theater) on the right, then click Content on the left. From there, you can locate all the documents your student needs (or lost). * Certain items will disappear and reappear when testing occurs.
Billy Elliot Info (Talented Theater ONLY):