School Wikis > Mr. Arsenaux's Drama Class
Welcome to Mr. Arsenaux’s Drama Class Wiki
Direct Classroom Phone Number/Voicemail: 504-484-4025
School Email: Bradley.Arsenaux@jppss.k12.la.us
Class Website: https://sites.google.com/view/mrbarsenaux/7th-grade-drama
To download files, click this link.
- Voicemail is checked first thing every morning, during lunch, and at 2:25p.m.
- I am available for questions until 4:00p.m. Monday – Friday via Remind App. (Signup Instructions below and were given to your students on the first day in class.)
- Face to Face Conferences must be scheduled 3 days in advance via Email and conferences will take place between (A Days) 9:10a.m.-10:30a.m. / (B Days) 7:40a.m.-8:55am or after school until 3:00p.m.
- Email is checked weekdays from 6:30a.m. – 2:30pm. I do not check email regularly on weekends, so if you send something on Saturday or Sunday, you may not get a response until Monday morning.
- If I have to issue a detention of any kind, it will be held after school in Room 15 from 2:25p.m.- 2:50p.m. Students must have detention slip signed by parent or guardian to serve. If not signed or served within 48 hours of issuance, it is sent to discipline where it becomes a disciplinary action. Students must have a ride ready to pick them up within 15 minutes of an event ending or it becomes an automatic disciplinary action. If a student is walking home or going to the Rosedale library or elsewhere, please indicate that on the detention at the bottom.
Remind App Instructions:
Text @ArsenauxDr to 81010 (This is for 1st, 4th, & 7th period ONLY)
Talented Drama (8th Period Only): Text @ArsenauxTD to 81010.