Welcome to Mr. Willis’ 7th Grade Honors Math!
As we begin our 2018-2019 school year, we’ll begin by learning about rational numbers. This will include:
- Understanding what rational numbers are
- Learning about positive and negative numbers, and using a positive and negative number line
- Determining the absolute value of a number
- Determining the distance between numbers, both with and without a number line
- Using properties of operations to add, subtract, multiply, and divide signed numbers
- Converting between fractions and decimals
We will be working towards our Mid-Module Assessment, which we’ll be taking on September 18th-19th (depending on whether the students have class with me on an “A” day or a “B” day).
Links to materials for Eureka Math module 2 can be found by visiting the engageNY website at this link.