***Parents: I have made a group on the Remind app. Announcements and reminders of homework, tests, and quizzes will be posted in the group! If you download the app, you can join the 6th grade group by using the code @7socstud
May 15, 2017
- Attached is the study guide for the 7th grade Social Studies Final Exam. This should be completed on looseleaf. The study guide is due on Monday, May 22.
- 7th grade Final Study Guide 2017
March 13, 2017
- Attached is the answers to the Chapter 9 study guide. The test is Wednesday, March 15.
- Chapter 9 Study Guide answers
February 13, 2017
- There will be a test on Wednesday, February 15 on the Constitution. The students should be studying their Constitution folder and flash cards with the amendments on them. Attached are the Bingo clues.
- Constitution Bingo Questions
December 14, 2016
- Attached is the answers for the Midterm Study Guide
- Midterm Study Guide Key
December 7, 2016
- Attached is the study guide for the Midterm. Everything that is needed can be found in the students’ notebooks. This study guide is due December 14 for a participation grade.
- Midterm Study Guide
November 15, 2016
- There will be a quiz on Friday on States and Capitals #1-40. These can be located on pages 3 and 4 in their Social Studies Notebook.
October 20, 2016
- Students have a quiz on Monday, October 24 on states, capitals and abbreviations #1-30. All of these can be found on pages 2-4 of their interactive notebook.
October 12, 2016
- The students have a test on Chapter 5 on Friday, October 14.
- Attached are the bingo clues to help them study.chapter-5-bingo-questions
September 19, 2016
- Students will have a test on Friday, September 23 on the Chapter 4 notes. They should study pages 8-10 in their notebook.
- Attached are the notes. chapter-4-notes
- And the PowerPoint that goes along with it. chapter-4
- Attached is the bingo clues to be used to study for the test.chapter-4-bingo-question
September 12, 2016
- Students will have a quiz on Monday, September 19 on #1-20 of the states and capitals.
- This can be found on page 2 &3 in their notebook.
September 7, 2016
- The students have been learning about the original 13 British colonies.
- Their test will be on Friday, September 9, 2016
- Attached is the bingo clues for them to studyChapter 3 Bingo Questions
August 26, 2016
- The students have received a map of the United States. We are learning states and capitals 10 at a time. The first quiz will take place on Monday, August 29.
- We are also working on the formation of the 13 colonies. Students should be studying their notes every night. There will be random pop quizzes given throughout the unit.