Welcome to Ms. Gros’ World History Class!
Homework is written on the board every day in class for the students to copy into their agendas. Students are responsible for all of the handouts they are given in class as well as the notes that are taken in class.
FINAL EXAM INFORMATION
- Students were given exam study guides in class. Students are to complete the study guide on loose leaf for a grade. The study guide can be found here S.S. Final Exam Study Guide
- Completed study guides are due Thursday, May 18 (periods 1 & 4) and Friday, May 19 (period 8)
- Please check the school website for the exam schedule.
- The key to the study guide can be found here S.S. Final Exam Study Guide KEY
- ON EXAM DAYS
- Students are to bring two number 2 pencils and loose leaf paper. Students will have to fill in bubble sheets and complete a constructive response.
- Chapter 11 Vocabulary Test on March 13
BELLRINGER CHECK FOR A TEST GRADE
- TUESDAY MARCH 14 (PERIOD 1 & 4)
- WEDNESDAY MARCH 15 (PERIOD 8)
- Bellringers are done in class daily, and answers are given. If you are missing a bellringer, please find them here Social Studies Bellringers
- You are responsible for finding the answers if you do not have them since they are given in class daily. Please have them at the beginning of your class period. They are the final test grade before 3rd Nine weeks report cards come out.
- Chapter 17 Vocabulary test (4/6 for period 8; 4/7 for periods 1 & 4)
- Study all the terms on the study guide given in class. You can find the key here: Chapter 17 Study Guide KEY
- The Chapter Test will be April 24 (period 8) and April 25 (periods 1 & 4)
END OF THE SEMESTER PROJECT
- Project Guidelines were given out in class. For students who need another copy, it can be found here: Country Project Guidelines
- Projects are due May 8th (period 8) and May 9th (periods 1 & 4).
- Projects will not be accepted after the due date.
- The project is worth a test grade. No poster boards allowed. The report should be either handwritten or typed.