Welcome to Ms. Gros’ Spanish Class!
All homework is written on the board daily. Students are responsible for copying the homework assignments into their agendas. Students receive daily participation grades for in-class assignments.
Students are required to purchase a workbook for in-class and homework assignments. Workbooks are $10 and must be purchased on campus through the Spanish department. Students must bring the workbooks to class with them every day.
2nd Nine Weeks
Workbook pgs. 150-151 due Tuesday 10/24 (A) and Wednesday 10/25 (B)
- Test Wednesday (A) and Thursday (B) on Unit 4, Lesson 1 vocabulary
- Study Guide is here U4 L1 Vocab Review and Vocabulario de Ropa Crossword
- Dia de los Muertos Project due Oct. 30 (A) and Oct. 31 (B). Worth a major assessment test grade. Guidelines are here Día de los Muertos Project Guidelines
1st Nine Weeks
Homework Assignments and Due Dates
Quiz Monday 10/9 (periods 5, 6, and 8) and Tuesday 10/11 (periods 2 and 3)
- Quiz is on possessive adjectives, comparatives, and expressing dates
- Students need to bring all notes and their workbook to class
Due Oct. 5 (periods 5, 6, and 8) and Oct. 6 (periods 2 and 3)
- Workbook pages 128-130
Due Sept. 29 (periods 5, 6, and 8) and Oct. 2 (periods 2 and 3)
- Workbook page 127
Due Sept. 27 (periods 5, 6 and 8) and Sept. 28 (periods 2 and 3)
- Workbook pages 125-126
- Study family vocabulary for test Wednesday (5, 6, 8) and Thursday (2, 3)
- Projects due Thursday (2, 3) and Friday (5, 6, 8)
Due Sept. 22 (periods 2 and 3); Sept. 25 (periods 5,6, and 8);
- Write a paragraph about your family members. Tell how old they are and when their birthdays are.
Due Sept. 20 (periods 2 and 3); Sept. 21 (periods 5, 6, and 8);
- Workbook pages 122-124
- Students received guidelines in class. They can also be found here Spanish Project -flag
- Students were assigned a country in class. If they lost their paper, they need to see me in class so that I can assign them a country.
- Due Date: September 28 (periods 2 and 3) and September 29 (periods 5, 6, and 8)
- Projects may be turned in early, but they will not be accepted after the due date.