School Wikis > Ms. Horn 7th Grade ELA
7th Grade ELA
Of Mice and Men Project due October 11, 2017.
- Binder (just one for both Reading and LEAP Prep)
- Journal (this may be a folder with looseleaf, composition book, one subject spiral notebook, etc.)
- Pencils or pens (red pens and highlighters are good to have for editing)
- When a student it absent, it is their responsibility to ask me for make-up work. Students may contact me via email or after class (they may ask me before class too, but often the response is ask me at the end of class). If a student misses one day, I expect the missing work to be complete and turned in within two days. If a student misses several days, I will arrange a due date with the student.
- Students are expected to write down their homework assignments in their agendas EVERYDAY and complete it by the next day or due date. Late homework is not accepted. I expect students to write whatever I have written even if it is the same as the day before.